CoStars by the Children's Home provides high quality learning and development programs for 3, 4, and 5 year-old children.
The learning and development settings of our preschool program exceed Ohio’s childcare licensing standards. This is important as neuroscience has proven that early experiences (a child’s first five years) impact lifelong brain development, including IQ. From the time your child is born, you have just over 1,800 days until they enter kindergarten. What happens during this time lays the foundation for success in school and in life.
CoStars provides a nurturing early education environment that meets the childcare needs of families while also preparing their children for Kindergarten – ready to learn and succeed.
To inquire about Preschool enrollment, call 513.572.7290
Download the 2021 Preschool Enrollment Packet
About preschool at CoStars:
As a Step Up to Quality 5-Star rated program, preschool at CoStars offers enrolled families:
- A full-day program (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Private pay and Childcare vouchers accepted
- Approved Preschool Promise provider
- Outdoor naturescape and indoor muscle/movement room
- Secure environment
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack
- Highly skilled, degreed teachers
- Rated a Step Up to Quality 5-star program
- Lower staff/child ratios (1:10)
- Administrators and teachers with higher education qualifications and more specialized, ongoing training
- Encouragement and support in the development of their child
- The ability to provide input on their child's progress while in our program
For more information about preschool at CoStars, call 513.572.7290
Download the Preschool Parent Handbook 2021
For more information about Step-Up to Quality (SUTQ), visit www.earlychildhoodohio.org
MAKE A GIFT
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE