As part of our holistic approach to children's well-being, we offer a variety of services: behavioral health treatment programs, psychotherapy, medication management and high school for children with autism.
Our treatment is based on an evidence-based behavior modification system called the Teaching-Family Model that encourages at-risk children to improve their behaviors and social skills. As a medical community, we constantly strive to improve diagnoses, treatment and outcomes for children.
Behavioral health conditions we treat include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Disruptive behavior
- Mood disorders, including bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Traumatic life events, including bereavement
- Developmental disorder-associated behavioral problems
If your patient is showing the following symptoms or behaviors call our Intake Department at (513) 272-2800 or use our online referral form.
- Anger outbursts, rage
- Short attention span, easily distracted
- Depressed, sad, excessive crying
- Sexually inappropriate behaviors
- Verbally or physically abusive to others
- Substance use
- Poor peer or family relationships
- Impulsive, does not think before acting
- Steals or lies
- Loss or death
- Eating disorders
- Hyperactive, or irritable
- Anxious, excessive worry
The Children's Home accepts Medicaid and self-paying patients. However, we are in the process of applying to accept most major health insurance carriers and expect to complete that process soon. Please check back frequently for insurance updates.
MAKE A GIFT
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE